“Mad Max” Davis-Johnson, CIO at Boise State, is madder than ever about the new Boise State Mobile App! The new app will include:
– Sign in once and stay signed in.
– Students can pay for dining services using the app.
– Location services will help you get to where you need to go on campus.
– Discover all kinds of events on campus.
– Students can receive notifications for critical dates and grade postings.
The free app is available for iOS and Android.
Discover more on the Boise State Mobile website at https://www.boisestate.edu/oit/boisestatemobile/