SCROLL BELOW FOR SOME QUESTIONS THAT I ALWAYS GET ASKED & SOME COMMON COMMENTS…
YOU WORK WITH MILK AND BLUSH SO YOU WILL ALWAYS GIVE A GOOD REVIEW…
– I do work with Milk & Blush and have done for a good few years. I wouldn’t have gone this far down the line promoting something I didnt like. I have worn these extensions for as long as I can remember, and I will continue to support such a wonderful company, especially when they produce high quality hair extensions.
CAN YOU WASH THESE HAIR EXTENSIONS?
– In the care guide, it tells you to not wash them or get them wet. This obviously helps to keep the quality. However, I have got my hair wet from water as well as chemically treated water and they have been fine. Just dont do it too often!
CAN YOU DYE THESE HAIR EXTENSIONS?
– I have added subtle highlights to these extensions and they have remained silky smooth. Of course, keep with an ammonia free dye!
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
– I have had sets that have lasted around 1 year.
CAN I USE HEAT?
-I use heat on mine and they curl and straighten fine. Of course if you want them to last longer, try to not over use heat. Treat them like your own hair!
CAN I USE HAIR OILS/TREATMENTS ETC?
– I do occasionally and it helps to keep the shine.
HAIR EXTENSIONS ~
MY SHADE: Bel Air Baby
STYLE: FULL HEAD QUAD WEFT SET
UK DISCOUNT CODE: ‘SHANI5’
WORLWIDE DISCOUNT CODE: ‘SHANI10’
SOCIAL MEDIA ~
TECHNOLOGY BITS ~
Camera: Canon 600d
Music: IMOVIE Library
*Hair extensions were kindly gifted to me by Milk & Blush however my honest opinions are my own and do not reflect those of another company.