Where do you live? What’s your home like? What about your neighbourhood? Talking about your home is a common conversation topic in English, so it’s good to have some things to say.
By the end of this lesson, you’ll be able to talk naturally and clearly in English about your home and where you live.
See the full free lesson (with text) here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/talking-about-home
1. Introducing where you live 0:21
2. Describing the inside of your home 3:10
3. Saying what you like or dislike about your home 4:33
4. Saying who you live with 6:47
5. Talking about your neighbourhood 7:25
6. Review and practice 8:40
You can learn:
– English vocabulary to talk about different types of home.
– How to say what you like or dislike about your home.
– How to make your speaking more natural and interesting by adding details.
– How to make longer answers when talking about your home in English.
See more of our free English lessons here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons
A big thank you to the Alphabet translation team from Syria for the Arabic captions!